2016 © Lifegate Christian International School
(all must be completed before child is in attendance)
1. Review School Profile and Financial Information
2. Complete all parts of the Application Packet, including Parent-
3. Obtain required reference forms.
4. Include copies of the following: a. Most recent report card and achievement test; b. Transcript (high school students); c. Immunization records
5. Bring the completed packet in to the school office or mail.
6. Call to schedule an appointment with our principal for a personal family interview. This is a time when prospective students and their parents meet with Lifegate’s principal to clarify the goals of the school as well as the educational goals of the family. This will assist in determining if Lifegate is an appropriate fit for your family’s needs.
If you are interested in Elementary School for the
fall of 2017 -
Call us for more info. Phone: 541-